“Bernard edits with you in mind. In their feedback, they balance careful attention to form with a sure grasp of your vision for the project. After working with them, you’ll have a clearer sense of what to do to achieve that vision.”
Nourish your writerly needs.
Do you need quality content that will help you or your brand stand out? Whether you’re a writer looking to publish your work or a business in need of polished prose, I can help.
My tailored approach to creating content and polishing prose will ensure that your brand, marketing, and overall message are communicated effectively.
I also offer neurodiversity training for professionals, educators, parents, and managers. My bespoke trainings will teach you how to meet your inclusion and support goals for neurominorities.
With my experience as an educator and advocate, I can answer any questions you may have and provide you with the resources and strategies you need to support and advocate for neurominorities in any environment.
Here’s a breakdown of my services:
➱ Content Writing and Editing for Brands:
• Inclusive short-form and long-form storytelling.
• Strategic messaging for a variety of media channels and formats.
➱ Editing and Consulting for Writers:
• Full manuscript consultations for fiction and creative nonfiction writers.
• Publishing guidance for writers looking to publish books, in magazines, or find a literary agent.
• Honest and thorough answers to any questions you may have about writing, editing, or publishing.
➱ Neurodiversity Training:
• Learn about the neurodiversity paradigm from an experienced advocate.
• Receive answers to any questions you may have and access to resources and terminology.
• Learn inclusion strategies for supporting and advocating for neurodiversity in professional, private, and public environments.
Learn Neurodiversity-affirming inclusion practices.
- Learn about the neurodiversity paradigm from an experienced advocate who has worked with many Autistic and nonautistic professionals.
- You’ll learn inclusion strategies for supporting and advocating for neurominorities.
- I’ll answer any and all questions, share resources, explain terminology, and present different neurotypes.
“Bernard is an insightful and generous reader. They provide the kind of feedback that inspires better writing, and their edits have improved more than one of my stories.”
How to work with me.
“Having worked with them in both capacities, I am impressed with Bernard as a writer and as an editor. Their prose has a unique sense of style, strong narrative, and insistent voice, and their editorial eye is keenly focused on helping others showcase craft and storytelling in their work. You’ll enjoy working with them!”